We don’t celebrate Valentines Day. Mostly because I think it’s silly, but this year I have been thinking about a few things, so I thought it would be fun to do another poll…I love seeing what people think…so here goes.
What romantic things do you guys do with your significant others? What have you done for them – what have they done for you - what have you seen other people do for each other. Talk to me…because I'm drawing big blanks on cute things to do to show my sweet husband how much he means to me...and GO!
3 comments:
Well girl, you know how un-romantic your brother is, so there isn't much, but since we were so broke for our anniversary last year, I made him one of his favorite dishes and we had a candle-lit dinner outside on our patio set. It was nice. But that's about as romantic as it gets. Oh once for a boyfriend in high school I made a large box into a present, but it had a false bottom, anyways then I made streamers from the door to the box and a note on top to open immediately. When he opened the box I was inside with a small gift. Another thing I did was after he was gone a long time, I sneaked into his house, left notes all over in a treasure hunt style, and it led to me. Kinda corny, but fun. Hope this helps.
Love ya
This year I have been doing the 14 days of Valentines for Stan....it has been SO MUCH FUN! Every day goes by so slow because I can't wait to give him his next present! And he loves it too...he doesn't know what, where or when to expect his next gift. You love whom you serve and by doing this for Stan my love has grown even greater for him. I know it's 4 days till v-day but even 4 days is fun! Try it!
so cute!!!
Post a Comment