At the insistence of my lovely wife I share this conversation I had at work. I hesitate to do so as it really does show how impatient and uncivilized I am, but if you know me, you already know this and like me anyway. My justification is I've had 4 years of discussions just like this with this person.
So the story, I had to explain to a co-worker that the sidewalk outside was wet by the faucet because I'd just had it on to clean my shoes and a shovel. She thought it was leaking, and I explained... well it's mostly below.
This account is real and names have been changed to initials to protect the stup...er, innocent....
I'm bringing you in at the end of a conversation to spare you the madness....
/fade in
CW: Well, it's very wet.
J: My shoes where very dirty.
CW: It might be leaking though.
J: no, again, it's not leaking, I had the water on, THIS is why things are wet.
CW: But it's very wet, and it should be dry by now.
J: It's in the shade and in the 60's this morning, and I just did it 30 minutes ago or so.
CW: But what if it is leaking?
J: It's not, I just used it.
CW: Well we should keep an eye on it.
J: On what?
CW: The leak
J: IT'S NOT LEAKING I JUST TOLD YOU THIS.
CW: We should keep an eye on it today to make sure it isn't leaking.
J: It's not leaking, I just used it, when you get water on things they get wet, then they dry when they are in the sun.
CW: Well, I'll make sure it gets dry just in case there is a leak.
J: /shaking head ...fine....
end scene
1 comment:
Oh My HECK! That is so FUNNY! Isn't it AMAZING how stupid some people can act? YIKES. Think she is a liberal? Sounds like conversations I have had with them! LOL
Post a Comment