Okay - I'm not Catholic...but I play one...oh wait. But seriously - I have learned a bit about this event (Can i call it that - I'm still new) through friends. One of the girls I used to work with was the worlds biggest chocoholic. Not kidding. I think she wona metal. Anyway - she always had tons of chocolate in her desk, and for Lent one year she gave up chocolate. She still kept the drawer full but never touched it - amazing!!
The rules (can i call them rules?) are it has to be something you like - or enjoy, and you can't have it for 40 days (there is probably more but I don't know what it is). So I have decided I will be giving up Coke for Lent this year. I forgot to start yesterday and I had a zero so I'm starting today, and I'll go through the 11th. don't tell...
So what would you give up??
No comments:
Post a Comment