Fondant is NOT BAD! In fact, I think its easier to use than frosting. Do you have all the right tools? When I made my sister's wedding cake I spent close to $100 on supplies and I really think that having the right tools made it easier.
I have ALWAYS wanted to try fondant. I've always been too scared though! You'll definitely have to let me know how it works out. With pictures!!!What's the occasion?
How did it go? What was the cake for? Just for fun?
Oh how fun...hope it turned out. Put some pics up so we can see your masterpiece! Love your blog design, tooo cute! Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fondant is NOT BAD! In fact, I think its easier to use than frosting. Do you have all the right tools? When I made my sister's wedding cake I spent close to $100 on supplies and I really think that having the right tools made it easier.
I have ALWAYS wanted to try fondant. I've always been too scared though! You'll definitely have to let me know how it works out. With pictures!!!
What's the occasion?
How did it go? What was the cake for? Just for fun?
Oh how fun...hope it turned out. Put some pics up so we can see your masterpiece!
Love your blog design, tooo cute! Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment