Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From around the corner....

A guy I work with took a ski trip up in Utah this weekend. He got back to work this morning and was telling us all how it was. I asked him where he went and we talked about the snow, and blah blah. well i had to get back to my office so I was leaving the break room and as I was just around the corner I hear him telling one of the other guys "If it wasn't for the whole Mormon thing I would totally live up there." The other guy replied with "yeah you and about 10 thousand other people." Then the first guy says "Yeah it just really freaks me out."

I about DIED!!! It was so funny!!! I wanted to go back in and say"Uhhh....Guys? You know I'm one of those Mormons right?!" But I thought better of it, and just posted it here!! AHHAHAHAAAA!!!!

MAN!! Why are those Mormons so freaky?!?! Geeze you guys!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, I'm Mormon and if it weren't for all the Mormons, I'd live in Utah! :D

Jiggle Johnson said...

Sorry Sarah, but you are the reason why we are considered freaky.

Xazmin said...

We scare people away on purpose so we can have the state to ourselves.:)

Whitney said...

I'm with you Sarah...AHHAHAHAAAA!!!!