I am so grateful for the Priesthood today. I mean I’m always grateful for it, but really really today. I have been battling lots of thoughts and feelings the last few weeks. So I asked my incredible husband if he would give me a blessing this morning before work. I’m also overwhelmingly grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder in my home. This is not something I had growing up and it is one of my greatest blessings now. He gave me a beautiful blessing of comfort. Unfortunate I was so upset by this point that I was not comforted at all at the time. I’m happy to report though on my way to work I repented of that and my Heavenly Father and I had a good long talk. I called Jeremy and told him what I thought I should do about the situation and he agreed, and said he felt good about that too. The decision was made. I realized I needed that blessing to be able to clear my mind of all these thoughts that were clouding my judgment and blocking the Lord from getting through to me. I am so confident right now!!! I know everything will be okay and I know the Lord is mindful of me and my desires. I know he loves me. I can feel it so strongly today.
So even though all of my make up was cried off before I got to the office it was all totally worth it!!! I know everything will be okay. And again I am so grateful for the Lord’s willingness to help me and sustain me in this life!!!
4 comments:
that was such a beautiful testimony! thank you for sharing! i love you!
that's wonderful. sarah!! the priesthood is wonderful - what a blessing to have such a great hubby. hugs to you both!
So beautiful!! Isn't the priesthood amazing!?! I love having it in my home, and have received many blessing of comfort and health! Have a great weekend!
Well, I just want to hug you through the computer. I'm glad you found comfort, and hope all goes well with whatever it is that has been on your mind.
Post a Comment