Monday, March 16, 2009

What's a Girl to do?!

I realized today i have a 'thing' that i do when I'm not happy with my surroundings... I hadn't realized - Jeremy probably had, bu i hadn't!

IE

Today - jerk customer comes in. Very stubborn and very rude (we have had a lot of them recently!)...long story short I had to deal with Rude customer (three times) and annoying co -worker, and Boss...I was very frustrated. so what did I do? I got on line and checked out all my fabulously crafty blogger friends!! True. I just love weeing all the fun things you all do, and i love reding your happy stories (and even if they are not happy - I love getting to know you better), i love the crafts and the pictures and the thoughts and the happy backgrounds... aaaahhhhhhhh....... I'm feeling so much better!! I realized all of this as I was logging onto BHG by the way...LOL...

What do you do when annoyance ensues?!?!

3 comments:

Tanielle said...

Sometimes I put myself in time- out!!! I need it too.

Glad you are feeling better now, people can really be irritating!!!

Have a great night!

Tanielle

Tanielle said...

Just another note from me...Happy St.Patty's Day and I have an award for you on my blog!!!

Tanielle

Xazmin said...

I yell at my kids. Oh, and my husband.