WE
ARE
MOVING
TO
UTAH!!!!!!!!
ARE
MOVING
TO
UTAH!!!!!!!!
This has been something we talked about doing from day 1, and this summer it is finally going to happen!!!! I grew up there and Jeremy lived there for a year too. We both love it up there so much!! And my family is there, and if my uterus will start cooperating we will be able to raise our kids ('CMON UTERUS!!!) near cousins which is something we both really want!!!!
We have been praying about it and we've taken it to the Temple, and fasted about it and we both feel really strongly that it's time to go. Everything that is going on with my family right now just confirms that this is the right time too. We're really take a big leap of Faith here though...we don't have jobs - we don't have a place to live...should be scary. Suprisingly - not so much. I know this is right, and I know the Lord has a plan for us. I know he will bless us with what we need to make this work.
I am so excited!!!!! I can't stand it!!! I am so not looking forward to winters in Utah again, and I will hate leaving Arizona, and all our friends and Family here, but... We know this is the right thing for us. I am so proud of Jeremy too!! I know it will be hard for him to leave Phoenix after living here almost his entire life, but he is just as excited as I am, and He is working so hard to make sure everything will work out for us. He is such a blessing in my life, and I am so grateful for his Faith and strength.
We have been praying about it and we've taken it to the Temple, and fasted about it and we both feel really strongly that it's time to go. Everything that is going on with my family right now just confirms that this is the right time too. We're really take a big leap of Faith here though...we don't have jobs - we don't have a place to live...should be scary. Suprisingly - not so much. I know this is right, and I know the Lord has a plan for us. I know he will bless us with what we need to make this work.
I am so excited!!!!! I can't stand it!!! I am so not looking forward to winters in Utah again, and I will hate leaving Arizona, and all our friends and Family here, but... We know this is the right thing for us. I am so proud of Jeremy too!! I know it will be hard for him to leave Phoenix after living here almost his entire life, but he is just as excited as I am, and He is working so hard to make sure everything will work out for us. He is such a blessing in my life, and I am so grateful for his Faith and strength.
SO YEAH!!! We're MOVING!!! YEAH FOR UTAH!!!!
AAAHHH!!!!!! I'm COMING HOME!!!!!!
AAAHHH!!!!!! I'm COMING HOME!!!!!!
9 comments:
Awesome girl!!! Nothing like moving back to where you are from! How exciting for you both!
Have a great day!!!
Tanielle
i know how it feels to live where you are 'from'...az being my home. i am so happy for you both! our prayers will be with you! your sweet spirits will be missed!
I can't wait to have you closer to us!! We are two hours away, but if you guys need a place to stay until you find something just let us know!!
I am so excited that you want to do some family pictures and honored that you picked me!
When is the move taking place?
i'm so excited for you but so so sad for me!! love you girlie!!
Ahhh!!! Ahhhhh!! Ahhh!!! Can't stop screaming I am so excited!!! Yahoo!!!! I love you I love you I love you!!!!
whahhhhhhhh! I hope everything goes smoothly for you two! You will definetly have to keep up with this bloggin so I can see how you are. Glad we still have a few months with you though! Love you!
AGGGHHH! I'm so excited! I bet there are some REALLY cool people there and you will meet some great new friends in no time!
LOL!!!! I HOPE so!!!!! ehehehehe!!!!
That is exciting news! Hope all works out. Are you moving to Logan, if so I hope to see you sometime, that would be fun!
Post a Comment