This is the birthday girl mowing through a GIANT piece of cake...

This is Lisa and her adorable Hubby Josh - He helped me keep this surprise party a surprise...but just barely...LOL!!! Aren't they the CUTEST couple?!! We ADORE them...awe!!
This is us...awe! the house was really cute. I wanted it to be fun, but not kidish, so I used Tulle and pink and orange curling ribbon and strung them together over doors and the mirror and then i did a huge bow hanging from the light...Then i found some cute shiney streamers on clearance for a buck so i hung those...it turned out way cute!!! simple but fun!oh and this picture pretty accurately depicts why i will be having a reduction once i'm done having babies...ick!
the house looked a lot better then the cake...ugh....oh and ignore my messy stove top please...
This is a close up...ick. But i have learned some new tricks since this monstrosity... I am going to try to employ this weekend so we'll see....
This is one of the food tables. We did Fondue - because it's AMAZING and I LOVE it!!!
This table was all the goodies with Chocolate and the other table was Veggies and pretzels and bread and fabulous cheese fondue. YUM!!! It was all so yummy....that's because Jeremy did it all...heheheThis is beautiful Diana - thanks for getting all the picks hon!!! I was so bugged by the crappy looking cake i totally forgot to grab the camera...
6 comments:
You are being so silly! You did such a good job on that cake! Everyone loved it!!!
Whatev! I loved the cake! It was so whimsical, yet stylish. I'm a fan. You can make me one... ANYTIME. How about when you come visit me after you move FOUR HOURS AWAY!!! BOOYAH!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah. The cake is darn cute. You should feel good about it. :)
It all turned out so fabulous! I hear ya on the reduction...I have the same issue!!!
Xazmin
mmmmm fondue. how fun!
Post a Comment