Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catch me if you can!!

okay I've been behind...so I have been catching up today on all my favorite blogs...

FIRST: X is having a give away for her 100th post!! Oh how you will love her...and these blocks...sigh...A-dorable!! So go see her and spread the love!!

TWO: I found this on T's blog...and it was cute...so I'm doing it ;)

ABC tag...
A: Addiction: right now...cakes. I have done at least one a week for like 4-5 weeks now...
B: Breakfast(what you eat): Cereal. I love it.
D: Dessert or Appetizers : Appetizers
E: Essential Items: Cell phone - this could probably be one of my addictions too...
F: Favorite Color : Red, Pink, Orange, Black
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms
H: Hometown: Fielding Utah
I: Indulgence: Jambs Juice, Shoes
J: January or July: July - Summer and our Anniversary...AWE!
K: Kids: that depends...I've given birth to...none, but claim a LOT of kids as my own...
L: Life isn't complete without: The gospel, Family, Laughter
M: Most exciting memory: Being sealed to Snoog for Eternity... I always get excited to go to the Temple with friends and family too!
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters : 3 Brothers, 2 Sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: That I won't be able to have kids.
Q: Quote: "The best is yet to come"
R: Reading: Sophi Kinsella - Shopaholic series
S: Summer or Spring: Summer!!!
T: Tag 6 people: anyone who wants to play along!!! Come join in!!
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I count EVERYTHING. I hate it!!
V: Vacation I want to go on: DISNEYLAND - TWO WEEKS BABY!!!! Happy Birthday to ME!!
W: Walking or Running: walking
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound...
Y: Your favorite food: Pasta. Pizza. Ice cream. Breakfast. SUSHI!!!!
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Zoo. I like cute aminals!!

C: I hate cowboy boots. I just wanted to put that out there.

3 comments:

Xazmin said...

You are too too cute! Do you hate cowboy boots because you don't like wearing them, or because you think they're ugly?

Because my little Cowgirl looks so stinkin' cute in hers!

Can you believe I've never had sushi? I so want to try it though!

Maybe we'll have to go to sushi one day!

Sare said...

OOHHH!!! YEAH!!! I'm TOTALLY going to need to find some good places for Sushi up there....

Ben and Dena said...

So Sare, I just have to say, you have opened my world to a lot of fun new blogs with new ideas for fun things! I just have to say thanks! I'm having a blast looking at them all!