Jer is turning 30 this September, but we are going to be in Utah by then...I had planned to have a big party for him, but We're not going to have the friend group there that we will here...what should we do? I was going to have us come back in September...that seems like the best plan...or should I just throw him one up there - we could meet new people like that... What do you guys think? Any ideas for a party theme?? or Should I just take him to Fry's Electronics and give him the money we would have spent and turn him loose?
2 comments:
So, I don't really know what to do about your quandry...but I just finally got back online again after the craziness that has been our life, and I have been catching up on your blog--thank you for your sweet posts about Steve and I-I sure love you and miss you!!! I'm so grateful that I've had a friend like you for the past year (although it seems like we've known each other much longer), and I know you guys will do so well up in Utah...how could you not? You're amazing!! Thanks for everything!!
You should TOTALLY have a party in Utah. I'm sure there are some AWESOME people there that you will meet and become friends with! :)
When are you guys planning to move?
I hope you're having an awesome week!
Post a Comment