Monday, May 11, 2009

A+ BABY!!!!!

HE PASSED!!! Jeremy passed his A+ Tests On Saturday!!! He is officially A+ CERTIFIED!!!!!

His first test was set t start at 2pm and the second was supposed to start at 5pm. He called me about 315...I thought he was just letting me know how the first one went, but when I picked up it sounded like he was in the car. I was like...uh...what's up?? He said "well the bad news is that I didn't take the full two hours for each test (Something we had talked about while he was preparing - not to rush). The Good news is that I passed both of them."

He did such a great job too!!! Well above what he needed to pass on each of them - YEAH!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SNOOG!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

5 comments:

Xazmin said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so glad for him!

Kristy said...

Yeah!!! Utah here you come!

Sare said...

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!!! EHEHEHEHE

Erik said...

Awesome! Quick what's the IRQ of a keyboard?!?

Jaime said...

Congrats to your hubby and I am totally cracking up at his cake. Love it!!! How very sweet of him to do that for his Mom. :-)