We are BACK!!!! I hope you all had a great weekend... I SO DID!!! Jer spoiled me rotten this week!!! it was AWESOME!!! Okay...Wednesday Night while we were getting ready to leave he gave me one of my birthday gifts...some pretty silver heart earrings...awe...and a really funny story about how he got them...LOL. Then we drove and drove...well Jeremy drove and drove. I read and slept and slept some more. We got to the hotel about 1 am. I was asleep again very quickly.
Thursday morning we woke up about 7 I think. He gave me my second gift - Bride Wars DVD - and we got ready to go to DISNEYLAND!!! We got Breakfast at La Brea. It's this bakery thing just outside the park in down town Disney. SO YUMMY!!!
We had a blast!!! We did all the stuff we both love to do (except the maliboomer - i was too scared - it's not my favorite)!!! Here are a few pictures:
This is the Play Parade in California adventure. I LOVE this parade!!! It's so much fun!!! (I just accidentally deleted a picture of a girl doing flippies on the toy story float...sorry)
Tater...

Mike Wizowsky....

The incredibles guys!!! They flexed just for me...SEE:
And I love Elasti-girl. She is SMOKIN!! I would so love to have that super power...
and the Aliens.....They crack me up!!
This is the cue boy I picked up on in the park...nice hu!?!
The army men...
I love this!!! His body is not connected so randomly his legs will just wonder off....HEHEHEHE
This is for the new movie UP...I can't wait!!! Oh crap...I just lost it...well..it was cute.
Thursday morning we woke up about 7 I think. He gave me my second gift - Bride Wars DVD - and we got ready to go to DISNEYLAND!!! We got Breakfast at La Brea. It's this bakery thing just outside the park in down town Disney. SO YUMMY!!!
We had a blast!!! We did all the stuff we both love to do (except the maliboomer - i was too scared - it's not my favorite)!!! Here are a few pictures:
This is the Play Parade in California adventure. I LOVE this parade!!! It's so much fun!!! (I just accidentally deleted a picture of a girl doing flippies on the toy story float...sorry)
Tater...
Mike Wizowsky....
The incredibles guys!!! They flexed just for me...SEE:
Fire works...sigh...I love this part of the trip!! Sitting on Main street looking at the castle and listening to Julie Andrews...LOVE IT!!!

This is the new Celebrate Parade...it's SO fun!!! lots of dancing and...I cried a little...
The Castle...
This is the new Celebrate Parade...it's SO fun!!! lots of dancing and...I cried a little...
I swear every time we are there Jer gets picked out of the audience to be part of some skit or another. This time is was with Queenie in the Mardi Gras party...he played bill. hehehe... i think he gets picked because...well...who else would be more interesting that the big bald guy with a beard wearing a mickey t-shirt?!

This is the entrance...i love how they redid it!! it's mickey with a party hat on!!! and he has big balloons on both sides (the balloons are flowers...it's cute!)
There's that cute boy again!!! and look at my cute birthday tiara...hehehe...i kinda look high here...weird.
This is one of my favorite parts!!! The Aladdin play at the Hyperion. oh. my. sake. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't even handle it!!! Here are just a couple scenes...it's just so pretty...wow!!

This is at the entrance to main street....SO FUN!! it says "Thanks for Celebrating with us" - NO! Thank YOU Mickey!!
Saturday we went to the Beach - Love the beach!! we went to Huntington Beach this time - I took Jer to Ruby's. It a restaurant on the end of the pier. SO FUN!!! then there was this lady on the beach...I love her already...
This is the entrance...i love how they redid it!! it's mickey with a party hat on!!! and he has big balloons on both sides (the balloons are flowers...it's cute!)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a happy birthday!
You guys are the cutest ever! Can't wait to meet you!
I so miss you so so so much..... can August just get here so you can come visit me?!@?!?!
Post a Comment