Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vintage Clothes Pin Give Away

FUN FUN FUNNESS THAT IS FUN!!!!
My Best friend form High School married seriously the world's most talented & beautiful person. Kristy is totally amazing and I want to be like her when I grow up. Not kidding.
She Cooks. She crafts. She is a mom to my favorite twins. AND if that weren't enough to have you totally mesmerised she SEWS!!! I KNOW RIGHT?!!! She has just started a blog featuring her sewing talents. I {HEART} this blog because I can't sew...seriously. She is a total inspiration. In SO many ways!! ANYWAY - She is having a give away in honor of memorial day. I really really want to win this but I'm still sharing it with you guys...I'm so benevolent after vacations...So go check it out!!!!
AND today is her Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!
So go send her some love and try to win something fabulous too!!!

No comments: