Tuesday, May 19, 2009
bleck...
I am so tired. Unbelievably tired. I actually considered pulling over for a nap...on my way to work. I slept well last night but on Sunday night I didn't. I just wasn't tired. I stayed up until 230-3am reading before I made myself go lay down...but only because I knew I was going to have to get up in like 2 hours...and I was fine all day yesterday!! Until about...9. Which is my normal bed time anyway. but I was at a friend's house and Jer was helping her with her computer so I didn't get to bed until...10 I think. Anyway - I'm beat!!! And my stomach has been being weird all week. Like a weird hollow feeling even after eating like an hour earlier. Like a weird vertigo feeling. I need sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you get some rest!!!!:-)
Hey, did you get your pay it forward package?
So sorry you feel icky! It does sound like you need some rest! Have you tried ginger ale for your tummy?
ummm...not yet...but I haven't checked the mail since we've been back - i'll go look tonight...
I hope you are feeling better! Get caught up on your rest!
Post a Comment