Okay - I {heart} May!! I always have!!! It's gotten much more intense the last few years that I've lived here in AZ. True Story. When I was living in UT I would be WAITING for Spring to come in May. HOPING the flowers would bloom and that someone would Mow the grass. NOW The flowers are blooming people have been mowing and watering for a month and a half, and it's GLORIOUS outside!! I don't mean tot rub this in for any of you who are not in HEAVEN right now, but I LOVE it here in the spring!! We have already had TWO TRIPLE DIGIT days!!! Oh how my heart is singing!!! I swear Kenny Chesney is singing his wonderful summer themes everywhere I go!!
Anyway - this year - BIG Happiness is coming my way for the month of MAY!!
In just TWO WEEKS I will be in the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH celebrating my 26th Birthday!!! YEAH!!! I seriously love getting older!!
THEN - on the 30th I'm having TWO FABU Birthday Parties!!! I SO can't wait!!! We should be getting invitations out this weekend!! YEAH!!! I don't even care than I should not be making a big deal out of my birthday - I'm doing it and I'm going to have a BLAST!!
NEXT- I'm doing a Pampered Chef Catalog Party Starting TODAY!!
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/kimsylvester?page=home
I love this because I get to help (in a small way) Support Breast Cancer Research, Awareness & Early Detection. This is something near and dear to me. My Grand Mother had it and My mom had a scare a few years ago too. Seriously if it says that proceeds go to support eradicating this terrible disease - I will buy it. Every Time.
This is in no way a guilt trip thing, but if you do want to order something - there is the site and...yeah - FUN!! I will be in Utah Next month so if you're there and still want to order something do it and I can either bring it to you when I get there or I'll ship it if you need it earlier!!
FINALLY - Jeremy is taking his A+ Certification NEXT Saturday!!! I'm so SUPER proud of him, and I can't wait for him to pass!! This is our first big step to moving to Utah, so I'm STOKED to be really underway with all of this!! YEAH!!!
GOOD LUCK Snoog!!! I know you will be brilliant!!! I Love you FOREVER!! Thank you for all you are doing for our family!!!
2 comments:
You are too cute!! I love May too! It is such a happy month with flowers and Mother's day, and Spring for real...I hope!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Tanielle
Yay May! Happy Birthday...you will have so much fun!
Make sure to take lots of pictures!
Also good luck to your husband. My husband's name is Jeremy too! I keep meaning to tell you that!
Post a Comment