So T is preggers!!! I am so excited for her!! and SOOOOO sad. She is horribly sick!!! But through her pain we are being rewarded!!! She is doing a 100th puke giveaway...SO FUNNY!!!! you have to go read her description of the giveaway...it's too funny!!!
Now...I'm supposed to post about an embarrassing puking incident...Yeah I don't puke. Ever. I avoid it at ALL costs. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I tossed....and I sure haven't done it enough to have it happen at an inopportune time. Does this make me lame? probably. But I'm okay with that!
Sorry T!!! Can I still get my 3 entries??
Second...I saw on her blog a confessions post - I think it was for FMM - which is how I met her (on the first and last time I did FMM - i just can't keep up with all of those!) I thought it was AMAzing!!! So we're doing it here. And if you read this I want to see it on your blog too - cause it's funny.
~CONFESSIONS~
1-I have had really bad gas for like 3 months. I have no idea what is going on or why, but it's constant.
2-I have to open the programs on my computer for work in the exact same order every single morning.
3-Every morning I make a pot of coffee for my office, but sometimes I wait to actually bring it back until after my (annoying!!) co-worker comes in and walks right to where the coffee should be and gets a cup and then realize there's no coffee sitting there. And I laugh at him in my head. THEN I'll bring the coffee back.
4-I love popping Zits. It's a total obsession with me. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it.
5-It's only 830 and I'm going to go have a piece of cake.
okay now you go!!
1 comment:
Love your confessions! I already did mine though...not going there again!
Also...T loves popping zits too! And peeling sunburns.
Post a Comment