Thursday, July 2, 2009

EXTRA!! EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

For about a month and a half now I have been working on another blog. This one is specifically for my cakes. I didn't really want people to see it until I was done with it...And now I'm done with it!!

I have loaded all the cakes I have done on it and....I'm not thrilled with the background, but I can't find one I do like, so I may have to make one myself....But it's done!!

Wanna see it??

ohmycake.blogspot.com

What do you think?? Be honest okay?!!? I need some real feedback...seriously.

2 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

you are super talented! those cakes are so awesome!

The Booth Family said...

You have to be one of THE coolest persons EVER! So much talent! I love it! So sad you will be leaving but we should seriously hang out more before then..... I think some paper crafting or card making is definately in our near future! Let me know when u r free!