On Monday We went to the Cina Capri to see the new Tranfsormers movie...Oh. My. Sake. It was so good!! I was way into it!!! I kept jumping and slapping Jeremy's knee...sorry babe! The Cina Capri is a HUGE screen...not IMAX huge, but you can still see the whole movie and enjoy the experience huge. I loved it!!! there were some things i would change - like giving Sister Fox some more clothes to wear (apparently they short on their budget)...but over all I really enjoyed it!!
I'm super excited for this weekend - I have three days (Jer might have to work - I will have rage if he does!) and saturday we are having a party with some friends...AROUND THEIR POOL!!! I'm so looking forward to this!! Maybe I'll get some sun on my pasty self...probably not though. Lets just face facts.
What are you guys doing for the 4th???
3 comments:
Birthday party!! But I have to work that night...no one would trade with me on the boy's first b-day...rude, huh?
That was Brady, by the way, not Kristy...
OH!!! I was like...hu? That does suck!! If I was there I would totally work for you!! but I'm not...boo. I'm so sad I won't be there too!!! I was REALLY hoping to make it!! But we love you guys and miss you like CRAZY!!! I'm sorry!!!
Post a Comment