Monday, July 13, 2009

Ideas please!!

I enter lots of Give-Aways...I am sure you have noticed. But I have never done one of my own...sad hu?! UNTIL NOW!!!!

Why you ask?

Is it a Blog-Birthday? NOPE!

Is it a milestone post? NOPE! (I always miss those and never remember to share them with you)

Is it...WHAT IS IT?!!!!


OKAY OKAY!!! EASY!!! (like my one sided conversation there? ME TOO!)

It is because next month...we will have been trying to get pregnant for 1 year.

That's not exactly happy - I know. But, I have decided that instead of being sad about this day I am going to smile and laugh and be grateful for all the....time...I've gotten to spend with my sweet husband!! (hehehehehe) YEAH!!! (I'm also going to talk Jeremy into going out for Sushi)

One problem... I don't know what I should giveaway... So I'm asking YOU!!!! Leave a comment and help me out!!! YEAH!! I'm so excited!! those of you who have been following for a while know I pretend to be pretty crafty, so if you have a good idea but not sure if I have ever done it - still leave it because I am wide open for suggestions right now.

YEAH!!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I think you should give away a cake...not sure how you could ship one, though... :)

Brady

the princess said...

i LOVE you, sare!!

The Booth Family said...

You are so cute! The first baby takes time but then you will be popping 'em out like a pro :)

Ph and you better enjoy your sushi now cause once you are pregnant none of that for 9 months!

Sare said...

and then longer while you're breast feeding right? arg..

Xazmin said...

I have no ideas...but you are fabulous, so I know you will come up with something grand!