Thursday, August 20, 2009

MIA

i think i spoke too soon the other day when i said i hadn't felt sad like i thought i would. it hit me on monday.

i don't even know what to say. i just feel empty. like all the happiness and laughter i hold on to normally that makes me feel like myself - is just gone. the worst part is how badly i'm hurting Jeremy. he needs me to stop feeling this way and beating myself up, and i can't. it just keeps coming back to that. my fault. my failure. my shortcoming.

everyone feels like they want to just disappear from time to time right?

5 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

oh! i wish i was right there giving you a big squeeze! know that you are loved by all who know you and a heavenly father who watches over you always! lean on him when you are down and he will lift you up. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

chekeith said...

Hey let me know if you want me to sing the Turn that frown upside down song. At least you'll stop thinking about your troubles and be preoccupied in getting me to be quiet. ha ha No seriously let me know if you need anything, I'm not that far away.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

we all have our moment and deserve to be a little sad....its just a matter of picking yourself up and moving on at some point. i'm right there with you....

xo
k

Xazmin said...

Oh sweetie, I just wish I could give you a big hug. I know an internet hug's not the same, but I hope you know you are loved.

You know you can call me any time, right?

Lyryn said...

Oh my… girl, my heart breaks for you. How long have you been feeling this way? If you want to talk… email me lyacoe@gmail.com. I hate that you feel this way!