Thursday, August 27, 2009

After 2 terrible weeks, 2 good days and a total break down last night im just praying i have crested this wave and i can start feeling like myself again.

6 comments:

The Booth Family said...

Sara! I love you! Hope you get feeling better soon. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You are in my prayers XOXO!

The Hancocks said...

Hey girl, what going on with you? why so sad? Is there anything I can do? You just let me know. Keith and I would love to hang out. Are you doing anything Saturday night? Maybe I can talk my sister into watching Raegan and we can all go to a movie or something. I haven't been to a movie in over a year so that might be fun. Or games, or dinner, or or or whatever. Let me know

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

sare--we're here for you, lady...

Lyryn said...

Again... I'm here for you. We're all here for you!! Don't like to see you so sad! :(

Ben and Dena said...

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time! How can I help?

Kristy said...

We are just a couple among the many that are thinking about you and care so much for you. We love you Sara!! Call me if you need ANYTHING. I'm always up for a chat or a cry!

Kristy