Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who knew?!

Who knew that looking at the bright side of things and just being happy would help make a person not sad? Okay - I knew. but I've never really been good and tried it until now. This weekend I was expecting to be very sad. I had planned on being a loner loser recluse all weekend so I could wallow in my misery. None of that happened. I was surrounded by great friends and happy experiences all week, and When I did have time to think about things I never felt sad. I am very very blessed.

I want to thank everyone who entered the give away - That really made me feel special!! Thank you guys!!!


Now for the WINNER........................



You ready??





ARE YOU???





I am!!










I'm sending it out this week!!! YEAH!!!! LOVE you face Katie!!!! Thanks for entering, and spending so much time talking to me last week!! I miss you!! love you!!!

7 comments:

Benjamin said...

Katie... we're in a fight.

Benjamin said...

By the way, this is Dena =)

Jiggle Johnson said...

I so so love you! miss you heaps. I will call you when I get it!

Jiggle Johnson said...

Dena, that's cool... I'll fight you... but just so you know I am going to win! just like i won the giveaway!!! -katie

Sare said...

whoa ladies!! WHOA!!!

Kristy said...

Hurry and do another giveaway! And this time remember who had twins so that you could have twin boys to call you Auntie.

Sare said...

OH MAN!!! I TOTALLY forgot!!! hahahahahahaha