Wednesday, September 9, 2009

QUICK!! BEFORE I FORGET!!!

I was given an award...AWE!! (I think I was given one one time a long time ago, and I have totally misplaced it...I'm so sorry to the sweet and caring person who gave it to me - you know who you are!! I do appreciate it and I'm sorry I didn't pass it on!!) So before I lose this one too - lets give an award award shall we??
Xazmin gave me this award. I'm not sure why - I don't think I qualify, but I do appreciate it!!! Thank you X!!! A little about the beautiful Xazmin: She is beautiful!! Seriously! I am caught off guard every time she posts a picture of herself. And seriously even more lovely (Can you imagine that being possible!?) inside. She has been a much needed hug the last few weeks, and I adore her. I've never met her (in real life) but I plan to as soon as I am up north for more than 10 minutes at a time (sorry!!). She is also incredibly talented!! if you haven't gone to see her Mod Podge Mania every month - DO IT!! She can make the most ordinary things totally priceless!! Inspiring!! Love her.

Now to some people I go to for inspiration:

Lyryn - A deeply good person
Her sister-in-love (how cute is that by the way - I may adopt it!!) Katie
And Vanessa - She makes me smile every time I read her blog.

Thanks X!!

3 comments:

The Booth Family said...

Xazmin! Okay I stared stalking her cause I saw her on your blog a while ago. She is pretty cool! Haha as you have seen in my house I copy everything she does :) Too much talent!

Lyryn said...

Thank you my dear... you are too sweet! Hope you got my email today! Love ya!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

how awesome, hun! I really appreciate it :)