What do you get when one person from Arizona and one person from Florida send each other a pretty scarf??? TWO people who can't wear scarves for more than a few minutes...
Seriously I {HEART} this scarf so much!!!!! And I have been looking forward to fall-ish weather so I could (without smothering by 8 am)wear it out and show it off...and then we decided this week was perfect to take a sharp uptick on the thermometer...That's right folks!! High 90s this week...true. Sad, but true!! I'm hacked if for no other reason that I can't wear THIS Beauty:
My camera so does not do it justice...but it has all these beautiful colors in it and SPARKLES!!!!! YEAH!!!
Isn't it PRETTY???!!!! I LOVE IT BRITTANY!!! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!! And Thank you Katie for creating this fabulous swap!!! LOVED IT!!!! You're a dream!!!
I'm supposed to put a picture of me on here...I'm hesitant...it's been a day...forgive my face...
Isn't it fantastic?!!?!?!! THANKS AGAIN BRITTANY!!!!!
5 comments:
YAY! (Although, seriously, how funny is it that both of us are experiencing sweltering weather right now? Poo!)
It looks A-mazing on you! So beautiful!
I am so happy you like it:)
Its LOVELY sarah! Sorry you can't wear it yet...but soon...!
I got to wear my lovely scarf for 2 days! now its back in the 80's and this weekend is said to be early 90's! Back in the closet she goes! I feel you pain! Amazingly cute scarf =)
You are beautiful! Love the scarf too!...give the weather a few more weeks and hopefully you will get to wear it alot!
So cute! I love it! Totally jealous! By the way, I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment