Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Gives?

October is my favorite month of the year. Fact checker: TRUE

This year I thought we would be celebrating my favorite holiday in Utah.
Fact Checker: True

This year I also assumed we would be celebrating our first babies first holiday season. Fact Checker: True

I have planned all the normal things we always do - Murder Mystery Dinner, Halloween Party, Pumpkin Carving, and still I do not feel excited or happy right now. I need to snap out of it, but...I don't know how. SHOPPING hasn't even helped!!! I made a Halloween sign the other night...It helped for a while...but even the crafting buzz wore off last night (it could have been the Mod Podge fumes wearing off actually...), and I'll admit I cried last night. I'm just...blah.

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, hun! I know how you feel. I have things look up, especially if shopping isn't helping.

Let us know what we can do out here in the blogosphere to make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, hate to hear you are feelin' blue... I know that feelin, not the reasons behind it, but I know the feelin and it is a hard place to be. I have been keepin my eyes out for jobs still... not much more I can do but send (((HUGS)))!! Love ya!

The Hancocks said...

I'm telling you, you need a vacation. When I start feeling like that I need to get away. When I'm gone for a while I feel like I can come home and face the world again. I don't know if it will work for you, but it works for me.

Sare said...

I was just on Vacation!!! Is it okay for me to require a vacation every month...???