Not really all that surprising to anyone who has known me longer then 10 minutes. So as a means to continue my obsession...I've started an ETSY site. Don't feel obligated or anything, but Feel free to have a looksee... I've only got two wreaths on it so far, but I'm already having a lot of fun with it! Anyway...Here's the link:
ForSeasonsOfJOY
And that's my news for today. I am contemplating a post like this Or this soon, but I'm not sure I'm ready to put the things I don't tell people about in person on the internet...they are stronger than I am. It's true.
Happy Tuesday!
5 comments:
I just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my blog! =)
Enjoy!
hi sare!! very very cute wreaths. i like them!! you are amazingly talented ...
Love you. Love your blog. Loved the links. :) Sorry about your car though! ICK!
Just barely catching up on your blog. Halloween decorations were out of control amazing even in the photos-wow the sign you made is adorable and I don't know where to stop. Congrats on setting up the etsy page-I think your wreaths are very original-I really love that beautiful green-ribboned one!! Oh so good to catch up on your blog. Hope to see you two soon.
I'm sorry I just saw this...
I am about to read your imperfections post.....! it feels so good to get it out there.
xoxo
Post a Comment