Saturday, November 14, 2009
This is Big J on the front line of the I-9 feelin' fine..
Hi, so, before all you wonder, why is Sare talking like a trucker? I should disclose to you that it is I, Jeremy, husband of Sarah, sharing an update on the car. Thanks to the help of 2 extraordinary men, Josh Catalano and Jason Willborn, in a mid-parking lot Starter Transplant, (clear! kraboosh! thub-thump, thub-thump) it is back on the road. I huge thanks to those guys for the help (really doing all the work) and for trekking out to North Scottsdale to do it. But also a big thanks to you all in bloggerville, who send your support and well wishes, you don't know how much it helps. All y'all are awesome! So thanks for tuning in your positive vibes. Much obliged.. and we gone! Big J out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless those boys-Frank and I have received mucho help from Jason with our cars too-thank goodness for people with talents we don't have-like cars and computers and crafts!
Post a Comment