Jeremy The gospel My home My Job My sister Becky and all she does for me My beautiful nieces and nephews and the joy they are in my life Dena & Ben & Brook & Ellie that my mom made it out of the hospital okay the love and concern I saw from family and friends and neighbors when she was in the hospital that Aaron and Nell were close that night that Levi is a part of our family now that he is healthy and strong and growing Lisa & Josh laughter prayer texting sleeping in on Saturdays our amazing & wonderful ward Misty Sarah email my car Jeremy's job that things have gotten so much better with Karen & Jim this year visiting teaching Jenn & Matt & Lilly & Izzy new friendships old friendships alarm clocks sarcasm coke zero blogging the joy I find in decorating a cake for someone special to me fresh sheets The N. Phoenix Temple and the opportunity to humble myself to help it be completed tithing fasting that my body is working the way it's supposed to that I have a body Christmas music Diana & Evan & their beautiful girls and family Sherry & Matt & Ryan & Lilly Granddad & Grandma music Vanessa & Jamie & Kaiden & ESKY hand sanitizer bath & body works lotion Costa Vida the safety I feel in Jeremy's arms the spirit in our home That Jer can and will fix our cars when something goes wrong Computers Phones Ipod Disneyland Steve & Jewel & Jack Love Family Hope Faith Answers My Savior & his atonement the Priesthood The Temple Eternal Families Jeremy
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope your families are well. I hope you can all be together. I hope there will be peace in your home and in your heart this Thanksgiving and throughout the coming season. I love you all. You have truly enlarged my heart and mind. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
5 comments:
Thanks for the love! WE are thankful for you too!
What a great list! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving me dear!
Wonderful!
Happy Turkey Day!
we're thankful for you, too!
Love you Sare! That was a beautiful post! Reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for that I take for granted. Like a best friend like you!
Post a Comment