
I was given an award from The Creative HouseWife SO Sweet!!! Thank you J!!!
I'm aways intimidated by these...I know I have forgotten to post at least one...and probably more... I hope I haven't offended anyone. Sorry if I have!!
So I'm Supposed to tell you 7 things about me You may not know... I'm not sure how that aill work after my last post, but...I'll try. Then I get to name 7 of you for being Kreative...Here goes.
1~I hate Tomatoes and Peas.
2~I look forward to the day when I get to stay home and be a mom more than anything else in my life.
3~Some days I fear #2 will never happen. And it breaks my heart.
4~My Older sister is one of my best friends. I talk to her several times a week. I can't wait to live closer to her.
5~I yell at people in my head...a lot.
6~I would have a chicken salad from Costa Vida every day if I could. I love them!!!
7~I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but we're putting out all our Christmas stuff tonight!!!
Kreative people:
1~Dena
2~Xazmin
3~Brittany
4~Tanielle
5~Kristy
6~Katrina
7~Jenn
THANKS again J!!!!
4 comments:
there are 7 more reasons i love you! you crack me up and make me cry all at the same time! thanks for the award, i'll try to get some time during this busy week to blog mine :o)
Thank you sweet friend! And I fear the same thing about being a Mom, too. You're not alone!
Thanks!!! You are too sweet!
Slow down ? hahah Whats that?
Teehee just kidding! But I probably wont get to slow down till after Christmas... If that! :) there just isn't enough time in a day!
Post a Comment