Sunday, November 1, 2009

Who Loves Halloween??

Does everyone's blog load pictures backwards? Mine does.

So in order of LAST appearance...HERE'S our Halloween!!! (sorry - I meant to do this on Friday...And Saturday...it's now Monday...yeah.)

Here is our Halloween Cake:
It's the pumpkin cake I posted about last week with the cream cheese frosting and a chocolate drizzle. The chocolate was awesome with the pumpkin.


This is L and J...He didn't dress up...but stuck a great pose!! She's a flapper in honor of our new favorite book ... Isn't she cute???



This is D and J. He was a surgeon. She was a dead person...complete with Body bag...


And Toe Tag:

These are our pumpkins...Mine is on the Left and Jer's is on the right. probably the most creepy one I've ever done and the most tame one Jer's ever done...


These are pics of our house this year...


That's Jer in the corner as Wolf Man...Our apothecary is behind him...


Close up of the snout! He grew his beard our for over a month for this!!


This was our punch...Those are hands...with missing fingers...CREEPY!!! Oh and the rootbeer I MADE was in the red pt behind the punch...

Just more of the house...



This is my Sign!!!! I MADE this!!!!

It says:

We did bats this year...true story these pictures don't even come close to doing out place justice this year...nt to brag, but it looked SO GOOD!!!
Those are bats hanging from the porch...awesome!!

This is my cauldron. I put some left over webbs (you know the flossy stuff you make into spider webs) in there with purple lights under them...it looked like real smoke and it glowed...So cool!!!
This is a shot of our porch...
This is a shot of our spothacary. We light all the candles and in the jars we had spiders and rats and eye balls and that one that's empty there had red water with a growing brain in it... the bottle there...it's Ale. With a lable that says Witches Brew. LOVE it!!!
It's one of our traditions to host a Murder every October. This year was a Roman Theme. Everyone looked AMAZING!!!

this is our Vestal Virgin and Ceasar:
This is Cleptopatra, and Harangus Adnauseum:
I don't know how I didn't include Porcha and Bogus Fortunatas, but they looked great too!!

This is Flotilla and Maximus Testausterone.
Here we all are....Except J who took the picture - THANKS HON!!!
We had a great time and everyone looked SO good!!! Thanks everyone!!! Hope you all had as good a Halloween as we did!!!

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

Oh, your Halloween decor is FABULOUS! You should be a professional decorator!