Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm on it!!

Than Bandwagon that is. Thanks to Brittany for showing me this one! Love your face off and LOVED your post!!

So here' goes. And a warning - I'm not having the best day of my life, so it's probably not going to be uplifting or fun. you can stop reading now. I won't mind.

I’ve come to realize that my job. . . oddly is something I enjoy. I don't always enjoy those I work with, but I'm pretty sure everyone can say that. I am very grateful to have a job though - especially one I enjoy going to.

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I am either praying or singing.

I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to move on. I need to stop dwelling on what I cannot have. I need to be more productive in this world and my aching heart is holding me back. I am also accepting advise on how to do this.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . too much time. I so wish I could go back and do certain things over.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people don't think before they talk. I've spent a lot of time crying over things that have been said that weren't intended to hurt, but did.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . we have big problems.

I’ve come to realize that money… is nice to have. But as long as We have what we need and each other I'd rather not kill myself to make lots of it.

I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are just stupid. Stupid out of choice. Stupid out of necessity. Stupid is stupid.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . wish on stars. Wishing has always been a bit spiritual for me.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are out of control. We all have our reasons. We all switch up the crazy sometimes. But still out of control.

I’ve come to realize that my mom...I can't answer this right now.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is an integral part of who I am. I'm sad - I call my sister on her way home. I'm happy - I call my sister on her way home. The Holy Spirit whispers someone needs something - I text. I'm excited about something - I text. There's a party - I text. It's Monday - I text.

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I was going to try and go to the gym. at 4am. I got out of bed at 530.

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . That I need a padlock.

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . That Jeremy is the best thing to ever happen to me.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . was my hero all through my coming up years.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I want to delete my account.

I’ve come to realize that today. . . . is going to be rough. I've already been irritated with no less than 5 people. not counting the one's on the road.

I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I may need to cancel my hair appointment even though my roots are taking over the rest of my hair. I need FHE tonight. I need to go to the gym.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I'm going to the Temple with Jeremy. I can't wait!!

I’ve come to realize that I really want to . . . get away.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to re-post this is. . . I don't know but let me know if you do!

I’ve come to realize that life. . . is never going to follow "The Plan" we make for it.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . should have renewed my spirit more than I allowed it to.

I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are better to me that I am to them. All of them. This has never been the case in my life. It's AWESOME trying to catch up to them.

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is shaping up to be another teaching moment for me.

I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is the best man on Earth. For so many reasons.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . Laugh more. It feels like it's been a long time since I laughed all the time.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . . too many people and things to name.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . God. I mean no one really does, but... today - I just really don't understand.

I’ve come to realize my past. . . has been mostly forgotten.

I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are so my thing!! I love to just sit back and watch people interact.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of never having the one thing I've wanted since I was little.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . . needs to be used to help others more.

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

I loved learning more about you with this, and I'm praying for you as you set out on this year ahead!