Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Years celebration last week!! We did - lots of friends and laughing. It was awesome and perfect and just...Perfect.

I don't like resolutions. No one keeps resolutions (myself included!!). So I make goals. General things I want to do better at in the new year. I know that's basically the same thing, but I feel better about it!!

This Year - we are eating healthier. I know. Everyone says that. I hope we can stick to it. Food is funny - I like to eat well after I've been doing it a while. Heavy foods just don't taste as good as light fresh foods, but then someone offers you a snickers and it's all over!! LOL - Wish us luck!!

I am going to be better at cleaning my house. My alarm goes off at 430, and when I get home at 5 I'm D-O-N-E. so the house gets cluttered and dishes pile up. No bueno. The goal this year is to put things in the dishwasher as quickly as possible. Also to do laundry as soon as the baskets are full. No piling things up because it's not a necessary item!! We are good at that.

I am also working on some spiritual things. More Scriptures. More Prayer. More Fasting. More trips to the Temple.

Also along with the food thing I am going to be more active. Just generally a healthier person this year.

We will also be paying off my car this year - YEAH!!!

This will be an AWESOME Year!! And - I hope you all have a very good and productive 2010. I hope for Peace and Love and Laughter. I hope a lot of things for each of you actually. So (raise my can of CokeZero) to you - my beautiful virtual circle of friends... To a year filled with Answered Prayers!! And Hopes that this year will be better than the last!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

Hear Hear! I second that! I also have some awesome expectations for this year- Let's do this!

Brittany Ann said...

Love your goals! Happy New Year, dear friend!

the princess said...

i love you, sare!! your goals are great. i'm with you - no resolutions ... just goals.

Katie and Howard said...

Happy New Year...its so nice to start a new year with a new hope!!
Your goals sounds great...we're working on being healthier this year too...so far I feel just great! Why can't I remember this feeling when I'm eatign that snickers?! haha