Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where do you find the time?

Where do you find the time to get to the gym 5 times a week?

Seriously... 5 times a week.

From the time I leave to the time I get home I am gone for an hour and a half.

I could do dishes - vacuum - clean the bathroom - Mop (not that I would, but I COULD) - and get some laundry done in that time.

That's a lot of time to be away from Jeremy too, considering that I get up at 430 (okay today it was like 530, and yesterday it was almost 6), and he has only just started to get up with me every day for enough time to pray and kiss each other goodbye, and then he doesn't get home until 530 (or later some nights) and then I go to bed at like 9 (if Lisa and Josh aren't over), and start all over. So if I go to the gym at 5, and I don't get home until 630 then I'm spending less than 3 hours with him each day.

3 hours.

And if I do ANYTHING domestic that lessens because we all know nothing going on during house cleaning time is any kind of quality.

And if I go in the mornings...oiy.

If I go during lunch while I'm at work then I cut my work out short to fit it in AND I stink for the rest of the day (I'm too grossed out at the possibility of using the gym showers, or the one at work).

Seriously.

How do you do it???

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

I became a trainer so I could get paid to do it. Seriously, that has been the one thing that has gotten me to the gym when necessary. Hang in there. You'll get used to going!

Left you something on my blog:)