WARNING: Jenn - I have not lent you all the seasons yet, so stop reading NOW!!!
:)
Kidding. There are a few spoilers here, but nothing that will mean anything to you at this point.
What lies in the shadow of the statue?
:)
Kidding. There are a few spoilers here, but nothing that will mean anything to you at this point.
What lies in the shadow of the statue?
hehehehe
LOST BABY!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! SEASON SIX!!!!!
Today is also Jeremy and I's Valiversary!! AWE..... I know.
Three years ago TODAY we decided to turn the IF to a WHEN.
It was cute. Someone we knew was getting married and we got to talking about wedding traditions and then he said "Do you want me to ask your dad if I can marry you?"
SQUEEE!!!! Just thinking about it makes me all giddy again!!!
It was a good night, and it's been the best three years of my life!!! Fact!
While we were dating and engaged Jeremy would leave my house usually between 2 and three, and I would go right ot bed. I found out MONTHS later that he would stop and get a HUGE Coke, and slam it before he even got home...like 10 minutes...and wait for LOST to download, and then watch it.
The guy doesn't sleep.
So finally I gave in and I watched the first season.
Totally.Hooked.
Fast Forward 3 years and 5 seasons.
It's the FINAL season.
It's our Valiversary.
It's a Tuesday.
It's a good day.
Are you a LOST fan?
EH! Who cares?!!
Lets review!!
This is Jack. He was cool at first. Now he's crazy. He just set a nuclear bomb off on the island to "turn back the clock"
I do not think I am a fan of this decision.
But he looks really pretty here...
Jin.
We love Jin.
He's married to Sun.
We like her too. They have been separated since the boat blew up. Sad.
She has a baby now. Isn't she SO pretty!!??!!
Miles.
He was creepy at first, but they have really developed his character, and we like him now.

Ben.
effing NUT JOB. True.
LOST BABY!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! SEASON SIX!!!!!
Today is also Jeremy and I's Valiversary!! AWE..... I know.Three years ago TODAY we decided to turn the IF to a WHEN.
It was cute. Someone we knew was getting married and we got to talking about wedding traditions and then he said "Do you want me to ask your dad if I can marry you?"
SQUEEE!!!! Just thinking about it makes me all giddy again!!!
It was a good night, and it's been the best three years of my life!!! Fact!
While we were dating and engaged Jeremy would leave my house usually between 2 and three, and I would go right ot bed. I found out MONTHS later that he would stop and get a HUGE Coke, and slam it before he even got home...like 10 minutes...and wait for LOST to download, and then watch it.
The guy doesn't sleep.
So finally I gave in and I watched the first season.
Totally.Hooked.
Fast Forward 3 years and 5 seasons.
It's the FINAL season.
It's our Valiversary.
It's a Tuesday.
It's a good day.
Are you a LOST fan?
EH! Who cares?!!
Lets review!!
This is Jack. He was cool at first. Now he's crazy. He just set a nuclear bomb off on the island to "turn back the clock"
I do not think I am a fan of this decision.
But he looks really pretty here...
Jin.We love Jin.
He's married to Sun.We like her too. They have been separated since the boat blew up. Sad.
She has a baby now. Isn't she SO pretty!!??!!
Miles.He was creepy at first, but they have really developed his character, and we like him now.

Ben.
effing NUT JOB. True.

Sawyer was a total jerk in the beginning.
Wanted him to be killed off.
SO GLAD they didnt'!!
He's a total stud now, and to boot...he's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so hot!!!
I {HEART} SAWYER!!!
There is so much more to know about LOST, and I am SO excited to to find out all the answers this season!!!! YEAH!!!!!Oh and the answer to the question "what lies in the shadow of the statue?" we totally looked it up last night and someone had translated it!!!!!
"The one who will save us all"
Yeah I could so tie this series into a Sacrament Meeting talk. Totally.



6 comments:
Today can not move fast enough!!! I cannot wait for tonight! We've been counting down the minutes around here!
Ok my hubby and I really need to rent these and get caught up! Can you believe we haven't seen any???
LOL!! I'm laughing at Ben being an effing nut job...he's the endless supply of inside jokes my BFF and I have....we think he looks like a weasel! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!! Yay LOST!
haha! i really did stop reading, but I totally cracked up first. love it! I am very excited for the lost/alias exchange!
HI, new follower..My friend Jocelyn got an award from you and said you were a fun blog. You had LOST on your blog, so now im hooked...
LOVE LOST...LOVE SAWYER AND SAYID!!!
Cant wait to chat with you more on the subject...
arthousephotography.blogspot.com
I am sooo hooked...the Premiere. Craziness! I have a site I go to that fill me in on all the craziness in the show...ill pass it on if youre interested..its really good...and helpful, b/c my head is spinning by the end of an episode...
Nice to meet you too!!
Post a Comment