Did you make that cake?! Gorgeous! I don't even remember, what did I do last night...? I just asked my hubs...oh nothing, we did nothing! Watched a movie with the kids.
you are so stinking amazing, sare! i want to be like you! the cake is fabulous - i LOVE the texture on the blue making it look like waves. hth did you do all of that? wow. just wow.
SO CUTE! I love it! Ya know what else I loved? 4 little monkeys jumping on a bed!!!! WAY CUTE!!! Did you ever post that? I know it was a LOT of work! You should be proud to show it off! I love you!
4 comments:
Did you make that cake?! Gorgeous! I don't even remember, what did I do last night...? I just asked my hubs...oh nothing, we did nothing! Watched a movie with the kids.
you are so stinking amazing, sare! i want to be like you! the cake is fabulous - i LOVE the texture on the blue making it look like waves. hth did you do all of that? wow. just wow.
SO CUTE! I love it! Ya know what else I loved? 4 little monkeys jumping on a bed!!!! WAY CUTE!!! Did you ever post that? I know it was a LOT of work! You should be proud to show it off!
I love you!
SOOOOO freaking cute. seriously. fabulous. I am dying!
Post a Comment