Kids -
I've been thinking a lot about you the last year and a half, and even more about you the last couple of months. We want you to know how loved you already are. We want you to know how excited we are to see you. We hope those days come soon!
Things have not been easy for us on this journey, but we want you to know that no matter what comes our way, we are are going to do everything we can to bring all of you here to be with us. We know there is a very important plan we all have to follow, and that coming to Earth and gaining a body is an vital part of that plan. We know you want that as much as we do.
I know that we will make mistakes while we are trying to raise you. I know we will get mad at you and you will get mad at us. I know things won't always be perfect. I know challenges we can't even imagine yet will face us individually and as a family. I also know that the love in our home will only increase through these trials. I know that our Heavenly Father will strengthen us all if we ask him for his help. I know that no matter what - Your dad and I will always love you, so please be patient with us as we learn to be your parents.
I know I've made mistakes in my life. I know I could have been a lot closer to my Heavenly Father than I am now. I know I could be doing more every day to be worthy and ready to raise you to know him better. I am trying, and I want you to know I will do my best. Because I love you, and I want, more than anything, for you to have the blessings of being close to the spirit in this life. I want you to know how much our Heavenly Father loves you, and the incredible things our Savior did for you. I want you to know the peace of the Temple, and the power of the Priesthood. I want you to know the happiness that can come from walking the straight and narrow path. I want you to be prepared to meet the person who will make you as happy as your dad and I are. I want you to be ready to do whatever the Lord needs you to do to bring souls unto him.
I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to hold you, and watch you grow, and learn. I can't wait to feel you move inside me for the first time. To see if you've got your dad's eyes, or my nose. I can't wait to see you roll over and crawl and walk. I even look forward to your teenage years, and getting to see you get a spot on the team, and go on your first date, and get accepted to college. I can't wait for every moment. I know you are special spirits, because you would not have been saved for this generation if you weren't strong and capable of defending truth and light, and willing to do so. I can't wait to see what you will each accomplish in this life.
I don't know when we will see you, but until then, we will be praying for you. Please send our love to the rest of the family. Let them know we miss them. Especially your Grandpa and your Uncle. Enjoy the time you have to spend with them now. Cherish it.
Hope to see you soon - Loves and Misses,
Dad & Mom
5 comments:
This left me with tears in my eyes. So beautiful. I can't wait for you to meet your babies here on Earth.
Yeah, well....now I'm gonna cry. So beautiful.
Sarah! You amaze me! I love that you share your deep thoughts and feelings. and it brakes my heart that your heart aches when someone else gets what you want so badly! are having to wait so long to meet your sweet babies. I pray that one of them comes to meet you very soon! I love you!
What a beautiful letter. i was crying myself reading this. Your heart is so big! Be blessed!!
Awww...Sare...you wanna rais my kids? Because I think you would do a better job than me!
You are such an inspiring person, and your children will be very lucky to come to your family.
Post a Comment