Saturday, March 6, 2010

In my head

There is a lot going on in my head right now. I wish I had some way to either not think about certain things or have the answers I want right now. There are things going on with me that I don't understand. I can't make sense of it. And I won't be able to. Not right now anyway. I so wish I could just fast forward to the end of this experience. Gosh.... not even the end...just until I understand.



It's all I think about. It's on my mind constantly. I wish I knew.



I wish I didn't have to be so criptic...not with such good friends. but I'm superstitious with things like this. But any prayers you could spare would be appreciated. Just ask that I'm right.

**Loves**

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

My heart is racing for you. You've got my prayers!

Macey said...

You got it!

Jocelyn said...

You have my prayers. I hope you get an answer soon:-)

Katie and Howard said...

I soo feel this way:
"I so wish I could just fast forward to the end of this experience. Gosh.... not even the end...just until I understand."

Love you...prayers are with you for sure!!!