Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why Resolutions Don't Last...

I have cracked the mystery!!! (okay Jeremy was there too...)

Are you excited?

You should be. In just a moment you will now know who to blame for all of those failed "get healthy" & "lose weight" resolutions.

I KNOW!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!!

And I have statistical evidence to back it up! Nice right?!

~83% of Women resolve to lose weight & be healthier every year.
~66% Of Men resolve to lose weight & be healthier every year.
~75% or Woman who resolved to be healthier maintain that goal through the month of January
~80% of Men who resolved to be healthier maintain that goal through the month of January
~During the months of February those numbers drop to to 23% and 9% respectively.

Why?

The Answer Is Here.

Shocking. Disturbing.

Delicious.

What's your favorite? I'm a Samoa girl. Oh yes I am.

But I am also strong...I have had exactly one Samoa cookie this year and one thin mint cookie... Call me JEAN GREY. For my mind is more powerful than that of a Girl Scout's.

....for now....

***78.9964722301% of all facts are made up on the spot. In this case...all of them were***

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

From one Samoa girl to another, amen, sister, amen.

Macey said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious!!

Lyryn said...

This was too funny!!

The Booth Family said...

Oh Em Geee! haha! How many times do I have to remind you that I love you? Maybe just once more......... I love you!

Katie and Howard said...

Love it...and let me just say...Wow...you are amazing!!! :)