1. How you make me smile
2. Your smile
3. Your wonderful heart that cares so much about everyone else
4. The sound of your laugh
5. All the little things you do for me
6. The total passion you invest in whatever you do
7. You bring out the best in me
8. The baking of cakes and other sweets
9. Sushi love
10. I love that you're usually right and are patient when I don't listen :)
11. All the chick flicks including the Ice Princess
12. How creative you are
13. Your intelligence
14. "Oh. My. Sake."
15. That we can always talk about anything, everything and nothing
16. Our inside jokes
17. You make my world better than I ever thought would be possible
18. Waking up to you every morning
19. Falling asleep with you at night
20. Your honesty
21. How your hand always finds mine
22. The twinkle in your eyes
23. Spontaneity in the face of glacial stubbornness
24. Jumping at scary... and not scary movies
25. You are so easy to love
26. I love that forever doesn't feel like long enough
27. Whooosh
Happy Birthday babe!
10 comments:
AWE!!! So super cute! I love it!!
Awwwww how cute I love it! Happy Birthday!! =D
Happy Birthday Sarah! You all are in my prayers, and I hope everything is going well!
Happy Birthday to you!!!! I too hope you are doing well, I miss you in blog land!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! There will be an e-mail coming your way soon...I've missed you way too much!!
I hope you had a wonderful day and have a great birthday weekend!!
I love and miss you!
Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! Love you!!!
SO sweet!!! I hope your day was GREAT! :)
Awwww! I love you for all those reasons too! ok, at least most of them...maybe not the hand holding...or the waking up next to..or going to bed...OK! you get my point! I also think you are wonderful & love you and hope that you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Sare! I love #14!! Totally Sarah!
Post a Comment