Jer and I both had a L-O-N-G Day at work, so we decided - no work tonight. We would go get food and run a couple of errands and rent a movie and just chill. One of the errands we went to run was to visit my friend Debbie. Debbie is fabulous!! She's on my sidebar, and she's SO funny!!! Anyway I got a text from her on Friday saying she had something for me and she was really excited about it and that she was just busting to tell me what it was. of course I had to know so I asked for a clue.
Of course I guessed the most ridiculous idea I could come up with.
She couldn't believe I guessed right.
Wanna see my fun new toy???
How insane is that??? She entered a contest and WON!! And then because she has a heart of GOLD she just gave the prize to ME!!! It took me a while to believe her.
I'm in love. I can't wait to try this out on Monday!!!! And look at that gorgeous case it came with...sigh...I kind of wish it were purse size. Isn't that the coolest thing EVER!!!!
THANK YOU DEBBIE!!!! You're Amazing and wonderful and I LOVE YOU!!!! THANK YOU for the coolest gift I've ever been given by someone I'm not sleeping with!!!!! You're THE BEST!!!
12 comments:
What an amazing and fun gift! I can't wait to see the great cakes you create with it!
shut the door - that is fantastical!! i am more than a wee bit jealous!!
That is awesome!!!! What a great friend to do that for you...she is the best! I can't wait to see pics of what you do with it!!!! Do share more!
Very cool! I love how you added...by someone I'm not sleeping with! LOL I love you!
WOW!!!! How beyond nice of her to give it to you!!!!! Congrats!!!! So excited to see what you create!!!
Omagosh!! That is one FABULOUS prize and truly the BEST friend ever!!!!
so fun!!! you are loved by all! xoxo
Not sure what it does, but I DO know that there are a couple of handsome young men turning 2 soon that will be having a birthday part in Arizona next week. Just sayin'...
Can't wait to see you guys!
Brady
Brade - I KNOW!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!! I've missed you all like crazy!!
Oh that was so sweet of Debbie!!! She is awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I know you love to be creative!!!!
:O OH MY FREAKING HECK! NO FAIR! I don't even make cakes and I want one! Those things are like, $400 new! I hate to admit it but....I totally covet your cricut cake machine! Lucky!
Post a Comment