Monday, July 26, 2010

You would not believe!

I had a guy walk into my office this morning smoking his cigarette. He stood there making his coffee and barking orders at me while it smoked and stunk up my office.

I'm proud to say I didn't totally lose it and yell at him...okay I may have raised my voice a little...But it wasn't even close to what he deserved!!

7 comments:

Macey said...

What?! It's illegal to smoke in public places isn't it?? It is here.

Brittany Ann said...

You are a stronger person than me! I'd have killed him!

Jocelyn said...

I am pretty sure I would have had to ask him to leave!!! you did good keeping your cool:-)

Jenn said...

ewwww. i would have yelled.

Ian & Cassie said...

You have better control than me. Great job!

Katrina Rasband said...

ignorance is bliss...only for the ignorant person!!!!

Ashley said...

Ugh... so gross. I admire your self control!