Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do you know Kristy?

Kristy is amazing. She is one of my closest and dearest friends. I can, and do, talk to her about ANYTHING. She is always there for me...even with twin 2 yr old boys, a thriving business, and a baby on the way. I told you - she's a star!

Her business. Totally fabulous! She makes the most adorable baby shoes, boots, burp rags, purses, ties, aprons, changing sets, diaper bags, canopies...it goes on and on. Go check her out. You will love her stuff! She works really hard to keep her shop original and fresh. She designs all her own patterns too, so it's all unique.

I wanted to show you these. They are pretty special for me. Fiona was the name we had picked out for our second sweet baby. She made these, and asked if she could name them after the dream we lost in July. She's wonderful like that.

I am truly honored to know this woman, and grateful for her friendship every single day. Go say hi. I promise you will fall in love with her. It's not hard to do.

Thanks Kristy. Love you so much!!

Have the Best Day!

2 comments:

Macey said...

Omygosh, she has some gorgeous stuff!! And the Fiona's are adorable.

Kristy said...

Sare you sweet thing! You're making me cry. I know I've told you before, but I am so blessed to have you in my life. I hope you know how much you mean to me. We can't wait to see you soon I hope!

Love,
me