1-The way you hold me
2-Your good good heart3-Your giggle. I seriously love when you giggle!!
4-Your eyes - SIGH
5-How you like chick flicks too
6-How good you are to my family
7-How much you love your Granddad
8-That you will keep me going when I can't force myself forward
9-How much you love kids
10-When you sneak up behind me while I'm getting ready and hug me from behind.
11-That you will talk to me all the way home from work every single day
12-That you will go to pier1 with me even when you hate the place
13-I love that not only can you cook, but it's something you really love to do
14-How you smile when I come in a room
15-That you love Christmas as much as I love Halloween
16-How you're always ready and willing to help people - no matter what
17-How you will hold me while I cry
18-Your faith
19-That you support me in everything I want to do - like finding yummy meals that will fit into my Diet
20-How smart you are when it comes to computers
21-That you LOVE cake scraps
22-The way you fake interest in sports - it makes me laugh
23-That you can never come up with a Christmas or Birthday list...ever
24-That you love Google as much as I do
25-Your hobbit feet
26-That you always drive when we're together
27-How easy going you are about things
28-That you would leave me a not in my lunch box last week
29-Your deep love of "The Rock"
30-That you introduced me to Sushi
31-The way beautiful cars turn your head, but beautiful women don't

4-Your eyes - SIGH
5-How you like chick flicks too
6-How good you are to my family
7-How much you love your Granddad
8-That you will keep me going when I can't force myself forward
9-How much you love kids
10-When you sneak up behind me while I'm getting ready and hug me from behind.
11-That you will talk to me all the way home from work every single day
12-That you will go to pier1 with me even when you hate the place
13-I love that not only can you cook, but it's something you really love to do
14-How you smile when I come in a room
15-That you love Christmas as much as I love Halloween
16-How you're always ready and willing to help people - no matter what
17-How you will hold me while I cry
18-Your faith
19-That you support me in everything I want to do - like finding yummy meals that will fit into my Diet
20-How smart you are when it comes to computers
21-That you LOVE cake scraps
22-The way you fake interest in sports - it makes me laugh
23-That you can never come up with a Christmas or Birthday list...ever
24-That you love Google as much as I do
25-Your hobbit feet
26-That you always drive when we're together
27-How easy going you are about things
28-That you would leave me a not in my lunch box last week
29-Your deep love of "The Rock"
30-That you introduced me to Sushi
31-The way beautiful cars turn your head, but beautiful women don't

I love you Jeremy. I'm so glad you chose me to spend eternity with. I'm so grateful that I am yours and you are mine. I hope you have a very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!! Hope its great!
Happy Birthday to your husband!!! I hope it's a wonderful day!!!
Cute cute! Happy birthday Jer!
you are seriously cute!!!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! Very cute post!
Post a Comment