Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's ON!

Halloween that is!! YEAH!!

Obviously I love this time of year!! I went home last night and pulled out all our Halloween stuff (honestly you would think I would have more), and started putting it all over the house. I've started my shopping list. I've got my crafting ideas going. I'm thinking of costumes. I'm planning our annual murder mystery dinner. It's ON!! hehehehe

And with the good news we got yesterday... I am seriously GIDDY right now!!

I think I'll wait for another day to tell you what's been going on here, but I promise I will! For today I'd like to focus on Halloween. I'm selfish like that.

So here is some awesomeness I've found the last few weeks in preparation for this time of year...Enjoy. I know I am!!

Normally I'm not a Potter Barn kind of person...but OHMYSAKE!!! I love these SO MUCH!!! I want them. I NEED them. I may have to have them.

Here are a couple more PB wonders...

Seriously creepy...and loving it!

Ask anyone who has been in my house... I love anything I can fill... Jars - bottles - vases - boxes - love them all! And THIS gives me so much joy!!

I'm trying to decide if I am this crafty.... It's totally worth a shot right?! They are so cool!

Found this too... My computer is even getting decorated!!

She is just fun...super talented. And I love the picture on her header bar!

I think I'm going to try my hand at THESE this weekend.

I was at the store the other day and I saw PUMPKINS!!! I really want to try some unique stuff with them this year...like THIS kind of stuff.

I really hope I om off this diet by Halloween...Because OH THE FOOD!!! The FUN FUN Halloween Food!!!

Seriously fun!

These are so cute!

Way fun for kids! And...me.

My FAVORITE!!

SO MANY CUTE THINGS!!

I like my Halloween kinda spooky...not terrifying. It still needs to be fun, but I want it to be just on the other side of creepy. Like THIS.

Ummm...Can someone make THESE for me?! 'Cause I'll mess it up, but I LOVE THEM!!

I'm thinking about doing something like THIS too. Creepy, but still fun!

I'm working on what to do with my porch...I did this last year, and I loved it...But I'm thinking maybe spiders this year... I don't know yet.

Isn't Halloween the BEST!!! EEEE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Okay...I think I've given you plenty of Joy and funness today...I know I'm smiling!!

Have The Best Day!!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Okay, I bet I know what your good news is...and holy cats girl! You linked so much it must have taken you forever! And my favorite is also pumpkin roll!! :)

Diana said...

Um. yeah. pretty busy at work today huh??? jk such fun stuff for Halloween!

OH! and you are a huge TEASE!!! I might have to pin you down and sit on you tonight till you brake! Or maybe Jeremy...I know he is way ticklish!!! Might be awkward...but still! Can't wait to know what's got you gitty!
Love you!

The Hancocks said...

Hey girl, it's been a while. Just wanted to see how your doing, but it sounds like your excited about something so don't make me wait too long to find out what... Also we need to get together sometime soon.. it's been too long. Give me a call when you get a chance.
love ya,
kaelie