It's 64 degrees out side right now. I'm dressed and ready to leave for work, but it's supposed to be 90 degrees for the high today.
You would think after 5 yrs of living here I would know how to dress for this kind of weather. I don't. oh well. Maybe the T-shirt I have over my long sleeve shirt will hide the sweat marks I will no doubt have by the end of the day...
We cleaned out our closets this week...I have a box full of clothes I can't wear anymore that I'm hoping will work for Maternity clothes one day, and 2 and a half bags of clothes that are simply being given to Good Will. We also did SEVERAL loads of laundry this weekend. Which means the baskets on our closet floor are finally empty...okay we do have a few more loads to do, but I'm feeling pretty good about the progress. Jeremy is working very hard at cleaning his office, and We're getting the finicky toilet fixed this week....This seems like a random list of stuff to be telling you about, but it has a point. 4 of my best friends for high school are coming to visit me NEXT WEEK!!! I'm very excited!!! We have all done so many different things in life, and I haven't spent a lot of time with any of them in YEARS. I'm really looking forward to next weekend!!
I'm also wondering what to do to "entertain" all of us with for the weekend. sometimes it feels like I just reside here...I don't LIVE here. Sad. It's something We are trying to change, but never seem to have the time to get out and see stuff. We've been trying to go walk around Down Town Glendale for YEARS now. It's so fun, with all it's little shops and antique stores, but ever time we plan to do it something comes up. Anyone here in town know of anything fun places to go see??
We're going out with friends tomorrow to Celebrate Vanessa's Birthday. She has never had sushi...So We're taking her out for SUSHI!!! I love it when people are willing to try new things...And especially sushi. I'm so excited, but I'm nervous too...I really can't eat sushi on this diet. I'm trying to decide if it's worth setting me back a few days to have something I seriously love with friends I seriously adore...I'll let you know what happens.
I went through all my recipes yesterday and put them in a binder and organized them. I felt so grown up. These are my recipes. Some I haven't tried but I just thought they looked good. A lot of them I have tried and LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's like...I'm building this file of "Hrebicek Family Recipes". Only it's all stuff I stole from other people. Lame I know. But still.
Obviously I'm feeling kinda scattered today...I know you're surprised.
HAVE THE BEST DAY!!!
2 comments:
oh - what about taking them to ceretta's candy company? it's fun to watch the stuff being made ... but yeah, it's also candy. boo.
down town glendale is so fun - the shops are darling and the people watching is fun, too!
what about ... castles and coasters? is that lame?
the wildlife world zoo is fun - but it can get pricy - especially if you're not going to spend the entire day there.
what about doing a fun craft together?
I've lived here all my life and still never dress right for the weather. It's what I'm good at.
Love your random!
Post a Comment