I work in a warehouse, and over the last year we have had several people opt to leave our company for other employment. These changes have left a lot of day to day tasks without owners. Well....not really, you see, I get to take over a lot of them. One of these is counting. Yep. I get to count pieces of stone going out in shipments to make sure we are sending the correct amount/type. Normally it doesn't take long, but yesterday we had an order for more then 3000 4"x4" tiles. That's small. So they fit a whole lot of them in a crate right? And I had to count them. I was leaned over this crate (picture 3 foot tall wooden box) for a while yesterday counting and counting and comparing counts....and today...my bum hurts.
I still don't have a Halloween Costume. Sad. The part is Saturday. We decided we're skipping the Trunk-r-treat on Friday, (I just can't get behind that yet. Maybe when we have kids. Maybe.) so I don't need to worry about a costume for that, but this party....hmmm....I'm supposed to be a depressed witch (which is sort of ironic because I feel like I've been playing that role in real life for about 6 months now). Any ideas on how to pull this off in time? Yeah...me either.
My sister came to town yesterday. We took her to dinner and gosh dang it - it was fun! I wish I lived close to my family already....but then she told me it's already snowing up there....And I felt much better about us still living here in PX where it will be 81 today!!
So I've been off my diet for 2 weeks now (did I tell you that? We decided when Jer got laid off that I would go off to save some more moolah.) and I feel like I've gained a million pounds....but my small clothes still fit, so...where does that leave me? I'm not sure. I stopped obsessing over the scale though, so that's nice.
Look at that...656 am...Maybe I should go finish getting ready to go to work.
Have the Best Day!!
2 comments:
when you say you stopped your diet what do you mean? i saw your amazing weight loss were you doing a specific diet like Jenny or medi fast etc? i always wonder how going back to "real life" after doing one of those diets would be like.
however i doubt you have gained a million pounds since your small clothes still fit.
i have to stay away from the scale or i beat myself up...so i totally go by how my clothes fit and how i feel....and sometimes how i look in pictures.
i do think i may be a bit if a dyslexic anorexic...lemme explain...i look at myself in the mirror and i actually think, "i am not THAT fat"
not sure if i just have a super awesome self esteem or what
whatevs
Whoa. I would have lied and said I counted em but totally not have counted em. I suck.
So have the numbers on the scale gone up? I hope not, but you've lost so much that even a couple up would be fine.
Post a Comment