Friday, October 22, 2010

My Shoes

Remember the shoes I talked about on My List?

I tried them on yesterday morning, and was going to try and wear them to work.

And then I tried to walk.

Long story short - they don't fit anymore. My feet have shrunk along with the rest of my body. 70lbs ago I could have rocked them...not so much anymore.

Sad day. And kinda funny too....

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

that is a serious bummer...but yes, a little funny too!

Macey said...

Oh, people always say that shoes always fit no matter what, but that's not true. They grow and shrink with your body.

Jewel said...

That IS funny--I never would have thought that your feet would shrink! But that makes sense, I guess...
Now it's just an excuse to go buy more shoes! :)

Sarah said...

It's true! I had to get rid of my fabulous red heels. Blah. Oh well, so worth the sacrifice!