Thursday, October 21, 2010

To my Stalkers:

I have decided to start putting labels on my postings so I am people who visit my little corner of the web will be able to search for stuff. Yes, I know I should have and could have been doing this all along, but like I have said before - I'm lazy. So I'm going to re post my posts with labels.....I don't know what this will do to your readers. Sorry. Please forgive me. I promise to only re post everything once.

ha?

too soon?

I thought so.

Sorry again.

Oh and if you have a better way of doing this PLEASE let me know!! Thanks!!

Have the Best Day!

4 comments:

Claire said...

What do you mean by repost? You should just be able to edit the post, add labels and repost. As far as I can tell no one should even be able to tell there has been a change unless they go searching for something... I could be wrong though! Good luck in your task. I have several new tags I'd like to go through and add to my posts but I'm too lazy to do it :P

Mamarazzi said...

labels are a good thing. I started to do that too. makes it much easier for my readers...and me too!

Macey said...

Labels are good. Have you ever noticed that some people label everything different?? I don't. I only have like 10 or 15 labels, which makes it hard to find certain posts...but some people label every.little.thing.

Macey said...

Oh. And I see Mamarazzi is here. SHE'S AWESOME. : )