Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kitchen Aid

Yep. You knew it was coming right? I'm thankful for my Kitchen Aid (and I don't want to hear any arguments about BOSCH - Its Kitchen Aid in my house!!!)! It made doing the Potatoes, and the whipped cream, and the sugar cookie and the pumpkin cookies, etc...SO much easier the last few weeks - and Thursday!! I love that it's head bends up. I love that it's easy. I love all the arms that came with it. I love that it's mine!! sigh. LOVE IT!!

I can't sleep today. Weird. It's far too early for me to be out of bed, but here I am....Talking to the computer screen. Weird.

I had a friend who is AWESOME try to teach me how to coupon last week. I'm kind of excited to get into this totally foreign world, but kind of sceered too. It's totally intense!! They have web sites, and binders, and plans, and she does her coupons by ISLE!!! I'm lucky if I can remember my list half the time.

I heard this week that having lap tops on your lap can cause problems with keeping a pregnancy. Scary right. I don't know if this is real, but even though I'm not pregnant right now I feel like I should move over to the Table. Have you ever wondered about things like that?How possibly using modern conveniences might be hurting us in the long run? I do. But I'm obsessive. I don't eat samples in stores because of a 20/20 expose they did on them when I was just a kid. for reals. obsessive. In fact that might be a fun post one day...I may show you how crazy I really am. Fun?

I don't like refrigerators with ice or water in the door. They are loud.

I almost got up yesterday and went to Michael's or Joanns and tried to get a cricut for 70 bucks...but I didn't. I really want one though...but it was cold outside. For reals!!

I'm going to say it again...The people who worked Black Friday deserve big fat raises. I know they get paid, but I'm still calling it service to humanity.

I'm feeling so random today. Don't know why. Probably because I'm tired and should have stayed in bed another 3 hours. It might have fixed my filter...oh well. Lucky you.

Have the Best Day!!

2 comments:

Macey said...

Oh, I tried to coupon, but I suck at it. Turns out I'm not good with math and stuff? Weird. Should've guessed that when I failed 9th grade algebra, but I'm a slow learner.

Brittany Ann said...

I'm with you on the KitchenAid. I want one so bad! P said he'd buy me the aqua one soon! (I'm hoping for Christmas!)

Also, about the laptop...you can find lap desks, little padded pieces of plastic (with cup holders!) that sit on your lap to protect your organs from the heat of the computer. You can find them for about 10 bucks at any store!